Oh Baby!

Welcome to Becca's Custom Diaper Cakes!

I can create a custom Diaper Cake for your next baby shower!
Just tell me a theme and colors you would like! Don't be afraid to get creative!
I think a three tier diaper cake with a stuffed animal topper is the perfect size. But I can also make a 2 or 4 tier.

Here's what is included in the 3 tier:

-80 Pampers Swaddlers Size One Diapers
-Johnson & Johnson Pack - baby wash, lotion, powder & Destin
-2 baby items, ex: Pacifer, Washcloth, baby booties, caps, books, rattles, bath items
-Decor items: Ribbons, other decor items to match theme
-Shiny cake plate
-Stuffed animal topper
Price: $100.00

If you would like just the diapers, animal topper, and decor items included in your cake the price will be $75.00.

So tell me your ideas so I can get started on making the cutest diaper cake you've ever seen!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Girl 3 Tier Diaper Cake - Baby Animal/Monkey Theme







No comments:

Post a Comment